Commercial Ladder Inspection and Repair Service
If your organisation uses ladders, safety must always be a concern.
The Health and Safety Executive has stated:
“As part of the regulations, duty holders must ensure”
• All work at height is properly planned and organised.
• Those involved in work at height are competent.
• Equipment for work at height is properly inspected and maintained.
The HSE aim to reduce over 500 accidents per year attributed to working on ladders.
At Roofwise we are qualified to inspect your company ladders, giving you
piece of mind.
Ladder inspection and repair programme:
Roofwise is a family run business trading for over 15 years, offering a friendly, prompt service to include:
• Free ladder collection and delivery service*
• One ladder replacement to minimize work disruption
• A detailed ladder inspection and report
• Carry out repairs if required
• Deliver ladders back
*Leicester area only (a charge may apply in other areas)
How does Roofwise ladder inspection benefit your company
• Ready to go on site with ladders and inspection sheet.
• Your ladders have been properly inspected and repaired according to all safety standards, guidelines, and regulations.
• By having an inspection & repair programme you will have documentation that can satisfy the OSHA act & duty clause under 1910.28, 1910.25
• Provides complete solutions for ladder wear and degradation of rails.
• Probably one of the most appealing benefits is that you can greatly reduce the replacement cost of ladders, as well as maintain stability of your ladder repair cost.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need to replace damaged ladders?
A. Not necessarily, not unless the cost is over half the price of a new ladder.
How do I get a programme for my company started?
A. Call Roofwise and we will be happy to assist: Freephone 0800 056 7859
© Copyright 2011. Roofwise UK Limited. Unit 2, Abbey Court, Wallingford Road, Leicester LE4 5RD.
Temporary holder for the Flash® object
Website Design by RH Design